iOS jailbreaking is the process of removing the limitations on Apple Inc. devices running the iOS operating system through the use of software and hardware exploits; such devices include the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and second-generation Apple TV. Jailbreaking permits root access to the iOS operating system, allowing the download of additional applications, extensions, and themes that are unavailable through the official Apple App Store. Jailbreaking is a form of privilege escalation and the term has been used to describe privilege escalation on devices by other manufacturers as well.The name refers to breaking the device out of its “jail”, which is a technical term used in Unix-style systems, for example in the term “FreeBSD jail”. A jailbroken iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad running iOS can still use the App Store, iTunes, and other normal functions, such as making telephone calls.Restoring a device with iTunes removes the jailbreak.Unlike rooting an Android device, jailbreaking is necessary if the user intends to run software not authorized by Apple. The legality of jailbreaking depends on countries and conditions.
Download and install iTunes in order to be recognised the iPhone by your computer and all connectivity drivers to be installed.
After the first iPhone restart you’ll be asked to click on a new icon called evasi0n 7 that has been installed on your iPhone. Remember that if you have a pass code, you have to enter first your pass code.
Your iPhone will restart two more times
Done ! The old evasi0n7 icon was renamed in Cydia.
After you install iTunes on Windows 7 OS, you’re getting the message : “MTP USB Device Device driver software was not successfully installed”. Further investigation gives you a message “Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)”
If your experiencing with this problem, please follow the steps below:1. Completely Turn-OFF your Apple Device (iphone, ipod touch or ipad)
2. Connect your Apple device to your windows PC or laptop USB.
3. Once it is connected, your apple device will turn-ON automatically.
4. Once it is ON, Enter your password or if you have. You will notice “Installation of driver” at the right side of your task bar. (icons located below at the right side of your monitor near the clock)
5. While it is installing, wait for the Notice “Failed Installing the driver”.
6. Do not close the message.
7. Right click My Computer and click Manage. Click Device Manager and right click “Universal Serial Bus Controllers” then click Scan for hardware Changes”
8. After that, you will notice, windows will again “Install the driver”.
9. Driver Installation Successful.
10. Right now, you can open and view your pictures from your Apple device in your computer.Note: The good thing of this solution is you can apply it in any windows OS computer where you get an error or problem once you connect your Apple device in it.